Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Favorite Movies

When I'm Sad: Mouse Hunt

When I'm Happy: Amelie

When I'm on Vacation: Happy Gilmore

Favorite Movie Based on Literature: The Shawshank Redemption

Favorite Romantic Comedy: Serendipity

Favorite Epic Romance: The Princess Bride

Favorite Doomed Romance: The Lion in Winter (the one with Patrick and Glenn)

Favorite Martial Arts Movie: Jackie Chan's The Legend of Drunken Master

Favorite Comic Book Movie: (toss-up) Batman Begins/ 300

Old-School Disney: (another toss-up) Beauty and the Beast/ Lilo and Stitch

Pixar: Cars

Favorite Claymation: (toss-up) The Nightmare Before Christmas/ Wallace and Gromit: A Close Shave

Favorite Action Movie: Man on Fire (the one with Denzel)

Favorite Thriller: Wait Until Dark

Favorite Horror: I don't like Horror

Favorite Science-Fiction Movie: (yet another toss-up) Jurassic Park/ The Abyss

Favorite Fantasy: Willow

Favorite Comedy: Office Space

Favorite Sports Movie: Bend It Like Beckham

Favorite Bad-Ass Movie: Pitch Black

Just because: L.A. Confidential

Another just because: Stranger Than Fiction

The Last Just Because (I Swear): Dear Frankie

Favorite Spoof: Spaceballs

Favorite Satire: Saved!


And those are my picks (this list is subject to unqualified change without notice).

No comments: