Sunday, September 10, 2006

Casa de Jenny


Okay, so here's this year's shoebox. All right, to be fair, it's more like a boot box. This room is by far the largest single I've ever lived in... and my brother would be mad if he knew I was sharing this, but my single is almost as big at his double at Penn State.

I'm standing in the door, so let me tell you that I have a corner desk on right side of the room and a bookcase on the left... they just wouldn't fit into the picture, and I'm too lazy right now to provide other views.

So, instead let me elaborate on what's shown. My curtain is of the shower variety, but I think it looks slick. Over my bed is a poster of Athena, Goddess Extraordinaire, the poster is a reproduction of a painting by one of my favorite artists, Susan Seddon Boulet. And my other poster is Babar, courtesy of my lovely friend, Dabney. It's quaint but cozy... a small slice of home.

No comments: